Strange Pitch Bend issue

• So i'm noticing across my patches that they are not responding to positive pitch bend properly. In the negative direction, i seem to get exactly what i ask for but if i use a pitch bend range of +2, it only bends a half step. I can then set the patch to +3 and get one step but then if i save and start playing around in the keyboard and come back to the patch some time later i'll have 1 1/2 steps like you'd expect and i have to change the bend parameter for the patch back down to +2. Save this and all is good....play around for a bit, come back and it will start only giving me 1/2 step again.
    Anyone else seen an issue like this?

• On my Virus TI2 desktop (OS: 5.0.1.0.5), controlled by different external keyboards, the pitch bending still function correctly!

Please let us know what it's the machine you are using (TI, TI2, Keyboard, desktop,.......) and the OS version mounted on it.

Max

• I'm running 5.0.1.0.5 on a TI2 Keyboard.
    I gigged with it last night and the behavior was stable, although wrong (+3 bend setting gets me a whole step). Note btw that this isn't something that it exhibits itself on only one sound. If i take any of the lead patches i've been playing with and look at their Bend range settings, they all generally act 1/2 step off and ocassionally act correctly.

• Its all LCD - i have no midi/usb connections at all and i see this problem.

As far as values go, it fluctuates. The scenario is as described below.

+2 - i get 1/2 step bend...change to +3 and save patch...now i get a 1 step bend

This may work for some time and then suddenly my +3 gets me 1 1/2 steps so i have to edit the patch and bring it down to +2, at which point i get 1 step.

Some time goes by, keyboard reset..whatever...suddenly my +2 only gets me 1/2 step and i have to go back to +3 and save.

The pain is I can't trust what display says because it can take an hour...or even 5 min to resort back to "wrong" behavior.

• Braysky did you ever sort this problem out? I'm having exactly the same problem as you described. Access sent me a new mod/pitch block, which I went to the trouble of finding an expert in the UK who replaced it for me. But even with the replacement I'm having the same problem. It is very frustrating, so any light that can be shed would be most appreciated!

• My TI2 Polar pitchbend does a similar thing. Running OS 5.0.8.00

While playing, after an undetermined time the pitch will go 'pe-oing' for a brief second as if the pitchbender had been moved very rapidly.
    The upper pitch limit is then compromised but not the lower limit. So if set -12 and +12 the upper level struggles to get over 11and a half.
    Switching into standby and back on fixes it until the 'pe-oing' happens again sometime later and the pitchbend goes wrong again.