Virus Ti Snow not found by control center while it's plugged in.

• Hello,

I have this problem that my pc with windows 7. The virus control Center can's find my virus Ti Snow.

The updates are allready done, so my pc can find it.

Does anyone knows why Cubase, Virus Control Center can't find my virus, while Windows can? ?(

Thanks for the help!

grtz Ricky

• I just bought my virus, so it's the first time i installed de versions on the internet.
    he also says that i have to remove all cabels.
    then wait 30 sec.
    hold the exit button while plugging the power cabel.
    wait until '' USB Update mode'' is showed,

then plug in the usb.

I did this several times.. and nothing happend.

• The "EXIT" button combination forces the unit into USB UPDATE MODE which can help to load in an OS into the unit with the "Virus Control Center" application. I'm not sure if you mixed this up with the reset procedure which asks you to hold down the Arp EDIT button for a few seconds when the unit is in standby mode.
    In any case I would check the device manager of your Windows installation to see if all 3 USB drivers are installed correctly on this system or if one (or more than one) of them shows a yellow exclamation mark.

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

• I have the same problem, and i can't solve it... too much money too stupid problems... over and over again...

Cryptic_Fuse, have you solve thew problem?

DAW: Cubase 6(x86/x64)
    CPU: Intel i3
    RAM: 3x 2GB DDR3 @
    GPU: ATI HD 6870
    HDD: Seagate 500GB
    Sound: Edirol FA-101
    Monitoring: Genelec 8020A
    USB: Virus Ti snow

• Problem solve, Uninstal virus software, go to "C:\windows\system32\drives\virususb.sys" and iliminate Virususb.sys... change your usb port and instal the device again... i never understand why suport never give us a solution, we are the solution not the suport!!!

Best regards, Emanuel

DAW: Cubase 6(x86/x64)
    CPU: Intel i3
    RAM: 3x 2GB DDR3 @
    GPU: ATI HD 6870
    HDD: Seagate 500GB
    Sound: Edirol FA-101
    Monitoring: Genelec 8020A
    USB: Virus Ti snow