Industrial / EBM Patch Request / Help?

• I'm quite new to the whole "Sound Design" thing as you can probably tell - This being my 2nd or 3rd Post on the Access Forum.

Basically, I'm looking for some Industrial Sound Effects. I know the Access it capable of making such noises as I've came close to producing the sounds I want myself. But, I can't "Hit the spot" so to speak. Therefore, I'm wondering if anybody has any Industrial sounds they could share? I'm looking for anything that resembles Air Raid sirens to general Industrial Factory noises (Metal clashes, Machinery... Etc). Even some EBM Basses would be nice, too. (I have downloaded the Icon Of Coil Patches provided by Access website. And they're a great start!).
    For anyone that doesn't understand the term "EBM Basses". Imagine the Old School Bass you'd find on the likes of the Roland SH-101 or the KORG MS-20. Along those lines.

Anything would be appreciated. - Thanks. :)

• In my experience, the most important thing in creating a natural sounding machine effect is its frequency footprint. For this you must make use of the filters at hand, usually in a narrow/resonating mode. For example, two band pass filters in parallel, vowel filter, comb filter, etc. Just try every possible combination and each will give you a different "machine" in a different "factory floor" size (frequency and pitch shifting can also affect the frequency footprint)... For a siren, put a sawtooth (pitch modulated) through the filters. White noise color can give you wooden machines on one side and metallic machines on the other. An FM bell sound can help increase the perception of metallic material. You can add delay/reverb on top of everything, just make sure you don't drown the original sound.
    If I understand correctly the basses are low pass filters that close rather quickly over sawtooth. It's the amount of filter resonance that usually makes the difference between one bass an another.

• Thanks for all the advice, by the way!

Being a beginner and everything - The functions on the Access Virus can be a little overwhelming at first.
    But, as for making a Siren noise, I've been using the Siren sound from the Depeche Mode "Touring the Angel" soundest as a starting point (Used in the song "A Pain That I'm Used To"). Obviously, I want my own uniqueness rather than use a Depeche Mode sound right out, which has probably been done time and time again.
    As for Old School Bass, I'm almost there. I found a few Patches that replicated the Moog sound. So, I've been trying to replicate them from scratch myself. Getting there... Slowly but surely.
    And the Machinery noises, I'm still stuck with unfortunately. I'll use the advice you gave me next time I power up the Virus, though. We'll see what happens. Usually the sounds I create that I consider "Good" are by mistake.