more than 3 outputs?

• Would it ever be possible for the virus to have more than 3 outputs when you open it up in your daw. You can have 16 different instances so would it ever be possible to have 16 different outputs in your daw??? This would make my life alot easier :thumbup:

• The bandwidth of USB1.1 makes this impossible. But if you know you have a few sounds that can pass as mono to the DAW and be given their panoramic position there, you can route parts to separate sides of the stereo pairs.
    BTW, these are not 16 instances, these are 16 parts of the same instruments as defined in the MIDI standard (a.k.a. MIDI channels).

• This is because of the fails on Access' part.

Not enough polyphony, using USB1.1, Forcing the use of the USB for everything instead of just DAW communication...absolute fails.

Using the Virus as a single standalone sound unit? excellent.... but within the DAW an as a multi tim unit? pffft...

PCWS: i7 3930k | Corsair H100 | Sapphire HD7950 Dual X | 64GB Patriot Viper III DDR3 1866 | MSI BigBang XPower II | 8xSamsung EVO=19TB + 2xWD4001=8TB HDD | Enermax 1200w 80+Platinum | CM Cosmos II

Cubits: Cubase 12.0.7 | CMC-TP · CH · PD · AI · QC · FDx2

Main Gear: Access Virus Ti · Virus C | Maschine Studio · Jam | Korg Triton pro 76 | Novation SL MKII | MOTU MidiXT | Roland XV-5080 · JV-2080 · TR-8 · TB-3 · VT-3 | Goliath HD | Barefoot MM27Gen2 | Mackie HR824 | Yamaha AW4416

• Yeah I'd really like this too, maybe they could upgrade to USB2.0 or something? My workflow usually consists of any number of VSTi's being layered and then all sent into a group where I apply the FX across the whole batch. So it'd be nice to be able to send each of the Virus outputs to a separate channel, then group as needed in my DAW. At the moment I have to group in the Virus which is a pain but OK. But it does mean I can really only have three parts from the virus in my tune. Otherwise I'd have to start rendering and spending more time trying to get round problems rather than writing.

I guess it's a nice to have feature. It would really speed up my workflow but I'm getting around it at the mo. When I first got ithe Virus, the fact it only had three stereo outputs really surprised me.