Virus Rack Alien Girl bass preset

• How to make a wobble sound on any synth:
    The basic signal path is oscillator(s)->filter(s)->distortion. On top of that you have the modulation routings that help you animate the sound. The source of the modulation can be an LFO, I personally use a MIDI CC, which I can manually send out or draw on the DAW. The modulation can control: (1) The oscillator waveform from a dark sound (e.g. sine) to a dirty sound (e.g. sawtooth) (2) The filter settings: from no resonance to a noticable amount of resonance, from low cutoff to high cutoff - and this can be for all or just some of the filters you are using (3) Distortion: mix from none to 100%, drive from low to high. The color/timbre of your wobble sound is determined by the waveforms you choose, the filter setup (in series, parallel or mixed), distortion type, the initial modulation levels you choose, and the amount you change them as a part of the modulation.
    Now get creative! and yes, you can use other effects I haven't mentioned here.

• How to make a wobble sound on any synth:
    The basic signal path is oscillator(s)->filter(s)->distortion. On top of that you have the modulation routings that help you animate the sound. The source of the modulation can be an LFO, I personally use a MIDI CC, which I can manually send out or draw on the DAW. The modulation can control: (1) The oscillator waveform from a dark sound (e.g. sine) to a dirty sound (e.g. sawtooth) (2) The filter settings: from no resonance to a noticable amount of resonance, from low cutoff to high cutoff - and this can be for all or just some of the filters you are using (3) Distortion: mix from none to 100%, drive from low to high. The color/timbre of your wobble sound is determined by the waveforms you choose, the filter setup (in series, parallel or mixed), distortion type, the initial modulation levels you choose, and the amount you change them as a part of the modulation.
    Now get creative! and yes, you can use other effects I haven't mentioned here.

I apriciate your help,but I have been making music for 5 years,all the things you described are well known to me and none of it makes that sound..... if you could replicate that sound and upload it that would be great