After Update to OS v5.0.2 -- No Signs Of Life

• Hi there,

I am having a huge problem with my Virus TI Keyboard MK1: I just recently updated to the latest "stable" release of Virus Control OS 5 and, at first attempt to update the firmware the installer failed and the Virus was stuck in BIOS mode. At second attempt the Virus failed completely and now the Virus is showing "no signs of life." By the transpose button where there was once a steadily glowing red LED light there is nothing. I have contacted support but am also writing to this forum in hopes of solving this issue. Can anyone please offer any help? The last [working] OS version I had installed was v4.5.

HP Pavilion Elite e9290f | Intel Core i7-920 at 2.67GHz | Special Slipstreamed Windows XP Media Center 2008 with SP3 | 9GB DDR3 SDRAM | 1TB HDD at 7200rpm | 640GB External HDD | 500GB External HDD | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 1.8GB | M-Audio Delta Audiphile 192 Soundcard | Samsung 2493HM 24" Widescreen Monitor | Samson Active Studio Monitors | Access Virus TI Keyboard Synthesizer | Roland JP-8080 Synthesizer | Waldorf Micro-Q Synthesizer