I'm a newbie and need a short help here plz. :-)

• Hey there :)

i'm now on the way to learn how to handle with the acces virus TI Polar.
    if I create my own synth I make a mistake anywhere, and then I suddenly have all over the piano the same one note. it doesnt help if i press the undo button, because i try so many things out to go back to the different notes. it really interests me where my mistake is. does anyone know where my mistake is? it destroys everytime my work. :(

im so sorry for my bad english.

greetz

• The only thing that comes to mind is a stuck note. Is this what you have, one of the notes sticking and making a sound continuously?

• Hmm.. no i dont think so. i record my melody with the empty synth "LIB -Init-" on the display. now i have a midi file in the project and then i start with my modulation, anywhere now i've made a mistake my melody isnt anymore a melody, now plays one note in the rythm of my melody. just one tone on the hole piano :S also when i start to record again a melody, i just have one the hole piano one tone. ;(

• hej flabberbob :) sounds good i think this could be the problem, i wiwll try it out the next time and give an answer first of all thank you. and i dont understand whyt did you mean with VC or physical? i use the VIRUS TI Polar with the USB cable in my macbook pro.