Questions regarding last OS update Version 4.9 for Virus B

• After browsing the Access Site a bit more carefully, than the last time, I found, that obviously V 4.9 from the year 2008 is the latest and last OS for the Virus B. - Surprisingly I found that my Virus comes up with 4.5! allthough I thought, I had done an update in year 2009. I could bet against the devil, I did that.

Anyway, just to exclude any misunderstandings, I'd like to ask, how an OS4.9 virus B opens at startup? Is there the OS number 4.9 explicitely named? - The point is the following: When browsing the OS4.9 archive, I found also hints to 4.5, namely the manual, patches and a 1024 patch mid. Also the update is named, 4.9050 and this might be read as mayor/minor 4.50. I definetely want to avoid an unnecessary update, since I read about some stopps and problems.

So can anybody confirm, that 4.9 will have to appear?

My System shows (double checked) only the figures : " OS 4.5 S " and nothing else. - I was absolutely sure, I had the final update allready. (?) For example, I have the 1024 patches on board - maybe I overlooked that or the update did not work, or what so ever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the 1024 patches: I assume, they did not change and do stem from the 4.5? - Assuming, I will do an update to 4.9 - is it necessary to perform also the 4.5-1024patches update? Maybe this is an extra flash area and need not to be written, because already done by the prior update.(?)

Regarding the RAM-patch this does not bother me, since it does not belong to the flash / OS update.

Regarding Player: As I learned from here:
    http://virus.info/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=1859
    http://virus.info/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=3383

It is save and most likely to work using MediaPlayer as MIDIfile-Player with 20 - 40 bpm.(?)

Anything, I forgot? - Should the Virus warm up for some minutes before starting?