"stack" FX for single patch

• I'm trying to figure out a way to accomplish the following - take a patch, and apply two Distortion FX types to it - Bit Reducer & Rate Reducer. As far as I can tell, a given patch can only have one Distortion FX type applied to it at a time. So... I'm trying to figure out if there is a way around that limitation. Perhaps by routing the output of the patch in multi-mode as input to another patch?

• One option you have is to use the filter saturation module, if that sits well with your design. The other is, as you said, to use external processing either by using a different device, or a different patch that processes input from the original patch (I've already listed internal patch routing as input option in the feature request section a long time ago).
    Good luck!

• Thanks fb... yeah, I think internal patch routing is going to have to become a reality sooner rather than later. Elektron's newest toy, the Analog Four, has this capability built-in, and it opens up many new options for sound design.