Reveal the 64 Arp Patterns

• 1: It would be helpful to be able to view all the 64 arp patterns so to see how you might design one you almost agree with and able to do some adjusting to it.

2: It would also be very useful to be able to follow a timeline bar across the arp pattern so you know which and where you want to implement your addition, subtraction or changes.

3: It would be fantastic if we could apply all arp patterns to keyboard keys to trigger the Automizer to do any such arp rhythms.

4: Video tutorials on Gatting and Sidechain Compression, and how to connect and use the Automizer, and how use the Analog Outs with the recorded MIDI data. :thumbup:

• 1-->I think the best way to implement this is by adding a "copy to custom pattern" button to VC's ARP page (grayed out when editing custom pattern obviously). The plugin will keep copies of the pattern locally, it will not retrieve them from the unit (just like the drawings of the spectral waves).
    2-->For that, the unit should send VC more sync information than it does currently, it's not that easy...
    3-->Great idea, but it's an entirely new feature, so I guess it will take time to implement
    4-->I guess Access will not give you tutorials incorporating other plugins, but I guess a tutorial for each supported DAW, showing how to route an audio track into VC, and using it with envelope follower, vocoder, atomizer etc. would help a lot of people.

• 1-->I think the best way to implement this is by adding a "copy to custom pattern" button to VC's ARP page (grayed out when editing custom pattern obviously). The plugin will keep copies of the pattern locally, it will not retrieve them from the unit (just like the drawings of the spectral waves).
    2-->For that, the unit should send VC more sync information than it does currently, it's not that easy...
    3-->Great idea, but it's an entirely new feature, so I guess it will take time to implement
    4-->I guess Access will not give you tutorials incorporating other plugins, but I guess a tutorial for each supported DAW, showing how to route an audio track into VC, and using it with envelope follower, vocoder, atomizer etc. would help a lot of people.

Maybe assign Atomizer to current Arp pattern in the Mod Matrix somehow? I don't have my Virus with me right now, but is that possible currently?