No audio in headphones!

• Just bought a brand new TI keyboard and updated to 5.0.3.00 immediately. Worked great last night, but this morning I plug my headphones in to the TI, and no sound! Volume is up, can't get anything to play. Two different headphones!!!!

Please help....

• This is ridiculous. I can play all day with the TI in Logic, but the moment I leave Logic and try to play through my headphones, the best I can do is get about a second of sound from any of the patches, then silence. I would think that leaving the USB cable in the keyboard when not using USB is OK? What the heck is going on? I have to keep resetting the sounds by putting the unit to sleep, then pressing EDIT next to the ARP button to get any reaction from the keyboard. Is this a known bug in 5.0.3? OMG.

• I have noticed that the keyboard automatically sets the Local Control: OFF after connecting the USB. I didn't notice if this was in general or only after the DAW was instantiated. I will check next session.

I never had this problem before when I was using Cubase SX2. I wonder if this is a new standard for DAWs these days? I am using Cubase Element 7 now.

Are you sure this is a DAW issue and not the Virus OS normal behavior when USB is connected?

Virus TI1 Keyboard OS 5.1.1.0, Windows 10 64 bit, REAPER, MOTU 828 MkII, MOTU 8Pre.

• I have noticed that the keyboard automatically sets the Local Control: OFF after connecting the USB.

Thanks! I was totally puzzled why it behaved differently today than yesterday.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+