Buying an used TI2 desktop

• Although quite uncertain about the compatibility between TI2 and MotU Digital Performer, I'm however thinking to buy it.
    Unfortunately I'm forced to buy an used TI2 because the price for a new one is too high for my wallet.

I would know if the old owner must deregister his/hers TI2 and let know Access I will be the next owner.

Thanks
    Michele

----------------------------------------------------
    Access, please make MotU DP8 supported! ;)

• I would know if the old owner must deregister his/hers TI2 and let know Access I will be the next owner.

It's advisable that the previous owner deregister the TI2 Desktop. You can only register the TI2 Desktop when the previous owner deletes the registration. The previous owner must get in contact with support, asking for the deletion of the registration.

Access Virus TI2 Polar Darkstar, Korg Kronos 88, Roland MB-8800 :thumbup:

• Actually you can just log in to your account on the main Access site and deregister from your profile. That's what I did as soon as I sold my TI2 desktop last year. (so verify that the seller knows to do this before you buy).

• [quote='DeckardTrinity',index.php?page=Thread&postID=24161#post24161]Actually you can just log in to your account on the main Access site and deregister from your profile. That's what I did as soon as I sold my TI2 desktop last year. (so verify that the seller knows to do this before you buy).[/quote

----------------------------------------------------
    Access, please make MotU DP8 supported! ;)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von michelet ()