Need help with creating multiple channels on logic please!

• Hi guys,

I just bought a virus ti1 polar this weekend! After 3 days of playing on it and mastering the outboard interface I am ready to lay down some tunes! I am running on the latest OS 5 update. Only problem is that I am having trouble creating more than one channel on Logic Pro 9. Everytime I duplicate the channel no sound comes out of it (So I am guessing something needs to be changed internally). I noticed in the actual vst software there are up to 16 Channels with init patches on them. So I'm wondering how to assign them to different channels with different midis and sounds. Thanks in advance for your help :)

• This got me for ages when I first got my VI2 a couple of years ago, I eventually worked it out though.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.…ESkNGzdk7vwGIWS6hi9cfNQLQ

Check out that picture, you need to make sure you have multi-timbral ticked.You can then change the outputs in the config menu of the Virus I think it is? If you want to send audio through output 3-4 or 5-6 any of the aux channels will accept them as an input. Hope that helps!