Disable Knob MIDI CC# Control

• Hey Everyone,
    Today I connected a Nord Piano(Midi out) to my Polar(midi in) via midi. I began playing the Nord which was also triggering a pad on the Virus. Everything was good until I moved one of the control knobs on the Nord. The pad on my Polar started modulating. After a little experimentation, it seemed that Nord encoder was sending midi cc to the Polar controlling the LFO amount to pitch. Is there a way to block incoming midi CC information? I need to be able to control the knobs individually while triggering sounds together.

-I've tried searching the forums and google, but its difficult with such broad terms: midi cc, knobs, disable. Haha.

Thanks!

• I know how to do the exact opposite with the Virus, on the config menu there is an option to send all knob controls internally, through MIDI, or both. Maybe the Nord has a similar option? If not you still have a few options:

• Connect the synths to each other through a DAW, and use the DAW's MIDI filtering options. There are also a few dedicated MIDI boxes that can do that.
    • Play both instruments from a separate MIDI controller keyboard which output is split using a MIDI split box or one of the instrument's MIDI thru ouput.

Hope this helps.