Weird start up issue with Virus TI

• My Virus TI starts up with the sound edited. Has anyone noticed this issue? Should I get in touch with Access directly? Thanks!

• Figuered I'd update this post. My virus went out in November to get repaired. Before I sent it, I also noticed that the unit wouldn't store configuration settings. The tech who took a look at it told me they had replaced the battery in the unit, but didn't really mention my other issues.

Like a jack ass, I didn't test out the unit when it came back...until yesterday...as I've been having a rough go at other life stuff. The good news is that the configuration settings are stored with the unit. The bad news is that all the other issues are still there. Randomly edited patches, patches edited on start up, and octave transpose buttons edit the patch. All intermittently. Something tells me that the tech didn't try to figure out the other issues once they replaced the battery, but that could be an assumption on my part. I'm no rocket scientist, but after 4 hours with the unit, trying many different things, there is obviously something going on here.

I'm super bummed. I really should have tested it out before now, but I digress. At least it is still under warranty, but...it sucks to send this thing out again right when I'm ready to work on stuff. So it goes. C'mon tech support!

Over and out!

• I should also mention that the said issues happen with the USB connection, standard MIDI connections, and even with NO connection at all.