Usb problem with Virus ti desktop

• Hi People!

I'm using a virus ti serie1 desktop connected usb with my sony vaio, I'm having big problems when I try to export a midi loop to audio, 90% of the case he show cpu overload and the export go in crash, I have setup good my edirol ua 25 audiocard, already tryed to set up the buffer size in different ways, I can't remove this problem! I work with cubase 5 and when I press F12 for check the performance vst it show that line in the middle, I'm not using so many plug-ins. What do you suggest?
    Thnx for support
    Alex

• He stated Cubase 5. ;)

Make sure you do a Real Time Export

PCWS: i7 3930k | Corsair H100 | Sapphire HD7950 Dual X | 64GB Patriot Viper III DDR3 1866 | MSI BigBang XPower II | 8xSamsung EVO=19TB + 2xWD4001=8TB HDD | Enermax 1200w 80+Platinum | CM Cosmos II

Cubits: Cubase 12.0.7 | CMC-TP · CH · PD · AI · QC · FDx2

Main Gear: Access Virus Ti · Virus C | Maschine Studio · Jam | Korg Triton pro 76 | Novation SL MKII | MOTU MidiXT | Roland XV-5080 · JV-2080 · TR-8 · TB-3 · VT-3 | Goliath HD | Barefoot MM27Gen2 | Mackie HR824 | Yamaha AW4416

• I'm using not a daw but a sony vaio laptop, I make an example, I put in solo the midi virus sound than I press export to audio, it alwais ask in wich format you want to bounce, the folder destination, the bit, the sample frequency that I put to 44.100, 24 bit, but after maximum the 20 % of the export it show this cpu overload and can't export in audio even if is a very little loop! Are there any others wais for bouncing in audio using the vst, otherwise I start to use it plugged via 2 midi cables and 2 jacks connected to the inputs of my audiocard! HELP!!!! 8o

• So I understoddd that it depends on my laptop usb power that problem for export in real time, can't do nothing now, only way to use my old good desktop pc and let the vaio only for liveset! anyway thnx for try to help me :!:

• Using Cubase 5&6 I've been having these problems, too.
    AFAIR this problem has been solved by Steinberg with either an update of Cubase 6 (6.0 still suffered thuis issue) or with the 6.5.
    At least I haven't seen this problem now for quite some time.
    Increasing the audio buffer helped a little, but didn't solve the problem entierly.

Hth,
    Thomas