My VIRUS often doesn't starting right up.

• Hey everybody

So i work now for i think 5 months everyday with my VIRUS TI Polar and all in all i'm very happy.
    There are now just 3 things that i can't understand and now they are very disturbing both came's when i fresh started up my virus and logic pro9 its something like the virus doesn't starts right up.

1. when i open a project doesn't matter a new one or a consisting project and i tip any note on the piano it just came's a very loud big noisy synth, on every preset.

2. also when i start up blablablablaa.. the virus gives a little crunch every second, the hole time i see it on the mixer that virus gives that little crunch out.

3. sometimes virus have also a sync error what i also don't understand.

if it happens like 1. 2. or 3. i restart the virus and logic pro9. i look always that i first start the virus completely and then start logic pro.

what i also realized is that if one of the problems happens, and i try to open an other project and do not restart the virus the problem is always there. so that seems to me like the problem is in the virus.

i put my settings normally like access it prefer.

puffersize 128

cycle 96/1

i have this sound card:

http://cdn.mos.musicradar.com/…-saffire-6-usb-640-80.jpg

and the high end macbook pro retina 15" work with the 27" thunderbolt display.

i dont really know and understand much about the settings in logic but i never changed anything there just some points that access prefer in the user manual i think so.
    i also think about to send the virus in garanty that they can check everything because i love my virus but he was also very expensiv and now i have also garanty.

i would be very happy if anybody have a good idea for me :)

greetz kevin