Which sounds are you missing for the Virus?

• Might of said it before but a generic 90's bank. Sounds that sound exactly like big early 90's tunes. JX, alex party, living joy, felix, snap etc. Some of the early rave stuff too, the more break beat styled ones.

• A neurofunk bank for DnB/ glitch hop would be fantastic, see the full extent of the modulation possibilities that the virus has to offer. Plasma collaborative have a brilliant Reece filled pack out but there's still plenty of aural ground to cover in the neuro realm.

I would like to see a pure fx bank as well, loaded with risers and lfo shots. (The 90s rave bank wouldn't go a miss either!).

• Choirs...even if maybe they aren't really the best that a Virus can do...

-Windows 10 Pro 64bit DAW (Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero + i9-9900)

-Steinberg Cubase 10 + Steinberg CC121 Controller
    -Steinberg MR816 CSX + Behringer ADA8200
    -iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX
    -Clavia Nord Modular G1 Expanded

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII

-Adam A7X
    https://soundcloud.com/daksha

• I would love to see a Bank of Sound Design patches that are similar to 8Dio Hybrid Tools 1-3. Also "Hit Tails" from Heavyocity/ Native Instruments "Damage" Drum Program. Those bank of sounds were amazing! Maybe some Transformer Sound Fx as well. I love Mega-Horns, Dupstep Trailer FX, Wooshes, Risers, and abstract metal sounding scoring tools. I would love to see Access Virus TI have a bank of these sounds running through my hardware!

• Definitely classic analogue presets.
    Some companies made Acess Virus Soundset ultimate y sounds, Trance and other Names
    But they Forget, people Search Keyboards !!! and they Search some sounds

were it is ? Only !!

Júpiter 8 Sounset for Acess Virus ?

Elka Synthex soundset for Acess Virus ?

ARP Omni-2 soundset for Acess Virus ?

Or

70´s Vintage Strings for Acess Virus

Roland RS-505 Paraphonic soundset for Acess Virus TI ?

KEYBOARD MODELS PLEAUSE !!!!

ARP Omni
    ARP Quartet
    Crumar Multiman
    Elka Rhapsody
    Eminent 310
    Freeman String Symphonizer
    Junost 21
    Korg PE-2000
    Logan String Melody
    Oberheim OB-8
    Oberheim Xpander
    Moog Opus 3
    Polymoog
    Roland RS202
    Solina

• - The really fat modern Trance / Dance sounds I actually associate Virus with (like the fat chord in the hook of R.I.O - Miss Sunshine)
    - 90's eurodance synths (like Masterboy - I Got To Give It Up, DJ -Bobo -Love is All Around)
    - House/Deep House chord stuff (like James Doman - Everythings gonna be alright, Sugar Hill & Wasabi - It's On You (Ganzfeld Effect Remix))
    - Analog bass pad (like The Crystal Method -Trip Like I Do)

I love Virus and I really haven't tryed every soundpack out there. But the standart presets were so disappointing according to the reputation of VirusTI.

• Another vote for more classic analog sounds, particularly early Ultravox-type sounds. eg. ARP Odyssey, Oberheim OB-X, Yamaha CS40.

I'm currently going through all the available sounds to put together a "Vienna" soundset, but I've not found many equivalent sounds, so far. I'll probably go well with arps, but not so well with leads and string-type sounds.

P.S: I did try FlabberBob's recommendation for creating Billy Currie's screaming lead sound, but couldn't get it sounding "stron"g enough. But then I found an existing patch called "SuperFlan", that is the closest I've found, so far. If it's not a commercial patch, I'll post up the details.

Cheers,

EG

• Some sounds that the Virus seems to be missing in the enormous bank of patches that I'd like to see are:

A few engine sound effects (helicopter, engine revving, stream train)
    More nature sounds (dripping water, waves crashing, thunder crash, light rain, light wind through the trees)
    A few didgeridoo drones without the over-the-top distortion and other effects
    Pan flutes
    A few light/wispy string style pads that sit well in the background without taking focus from the main instruments (not everything the Virus needs to be 'phat')
    More single patches designed to sit well together as part of a multi - especially for backing pads in relaxation or worship music (eg. birds + drone + strings + cello/oboe/flute lead)

• hi guys !!

Ive just purchased a virus ti and Im looking for some help please , Im trying to make a sound like this ( tbh Im terrible with sound design)

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

The main wob wob any help would be super appreciated!!

• Yeah, Sitar would be good and a kind of Digeridoo also :)
    Even if a sampler is maybe a most appropriate instument to obtain something more realistic.

-Windows 10 Pro 64bit DAW (Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero + i9-9900)

-Steinberg Cubase 10 + Steinberg CC121 Controller
    -Steinberg MR816 CSX + Behringer ADA8200
    -iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX
    -Clavia Nord Modular G1 Expanded

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII