Which sounds are you missing for the Virus?

• Well, it's no surprise that I'm already a big fan of (UXS) Sebastien's work, but Analog Sounds Vol 2 is reallly, really, great! As advertised, there's a lot of warmer, fatter, more vintage sounding patches, plus a good selection of arps, FX, basses and digital pads to add some extra surprises! I'm talking really close impersonations of OB-X, Oscar, Moog, Matrix 1000, Jupiter-8 and even Roland SH-5 sounds, a real show of force!

Cant wait to get home from work tomorrow, to run through them again!!!

EG

• In order to get rid of the clean digital in your face sound, enable the Analog Boost to a maximum of 127 and trying to find the right frequency that suites your sound. The Analog Boost algorithm immediatly gives you a warmer analog sound.

• Choirs...even if maybe they aren't really the best that a Virus can do...

You can create choir sounds by using wavetable mode. dial through the different wavetables and find one sound that comes close to the kind of oohhs or aaahhs or whatever you are looking for. What is very important, set up the chorus effect and use a low pass filter dipping the very high frequencies. Use another wavetable on oscillator 2 which is around the one you have on osc 1 or the same. Add other unisono voices at least twin or even more to rich up the sound.

• Thanks Christopher27, when I wrote that it was 2015...during these 2 years I studied Wavetable synthesis too and followed some tutorial for the Blofeld about those choirs...than I replicated something similar on the Virus! Thanks anyway :thumbup:

-Windows 10 Pro 64bit DAW (Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero + i9-9900)

-Steinberg Cubase 10 + Steinberg CC121 Controller
    -Steinberg MR816 CSX + Behringer ADA8200
    -iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX
    -Clavia Nord Modular G1 Expanded

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII

-Adam A7X
    https://soundcloud.com/daksha

• Ahahahaha no problem ! ^^ Yeah, me too I love choirs. I have just packed a pair of them for the Maschine sampler yesterday :D

-iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII

-Adam A7X

• The lead sound from the original doctor who theme tune.
    Psy trance bass sounds like scorb & pondscum.
    Hardstyle reverse bass sounds eg moonrise (t-78 remix) by artic zone.
    Hardstyle scratchy sounds like in drill sergeant by project jupiter.
    Dubstep wobbly basses like chasing shadows or dubstep tutorial part 2 by dubba johnny.
    Ultra reece basses like the ruckus (kryptic minds remix) by tech itch or hostile by dom&kemal.
    Ta

• I studied Wavetable synthesis too and followed some tutorial for the Blofeld about those choirs..

Daksha, do you have a link to that Blofeld choir tutorial?

Has anyone suggested some pad/chord sounds from synths like the yamaha DX series?

I've been searching but can't find any sort of patches like this.

Possibly because DX's are not really known for their pads!? :)

Rich, deep, ambient pianos. In fact, any decent piano.

Try Spectral Wave #5

You can create choir sounds by using wavetable mode. dial through the different wavetables and find one sound that comes close to the kind of oohhs or aaahhs or whatever you are looking for. What is very important, set up the chorus effect and use a low pass filter dipping the very high frequencies. Use another wavetable on oscillator 2 which is around the one you have on osc 1 or the same. Add other unisono voices at least twin or even more to rich up the sound.

Good advice, christopher27! Keytrack>Index Mod 'tables in regular WT osc mode that I found good for choir patches IMHO are: Evil, Roughage, Sniper, Adenoids, Whizzfizz, and Element 5.

I'm digging up some old posts here but thought I would try to help anyway! :)

• would be amazing to see some Melodic Progressive House sounds and more sounds in general that are current with the trends of Music , house , EDM , etc. etc...

PS I just purchased one of these Sub 37's BTW... Nice addition to my Virus TI :)

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Uhhh...I've been searching for 1hr and didn't find it again...as I will be home I'll see if I have something printed down.

-iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII

-Adam A7X

• download Nyel Myel - Quadrivium Soundset vol1

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Download here from google drive https://drive.google.com/file/…RYwtE/view?usp=share_link

#accessvirus #accessmusic #soundset #presets #sound #soundbanks #bank #accessvirusb #accessvirusc #access #virus #nyelmyel #Quadrivium

• Nyel Myel: good Pack Thanks. Cool bonus sounds ;)

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Nyel Myel: good Pack Thanks. Cool bonus sounds ;)

You're welcome , Enjoy the Nyel Myel - Quadrivium soundest vol1 and feel free to tell others and share about , will be working on more to come for all my Virus followers. Enjoy