Delay loses sync with song's bpm

• Is it just my unit or does anyone else have this problem? Using Tape clocked delay (4/16 and 2/16) the delay loses sync sometimes, actually very often. Worst usually when starting the song somewhere in the middle. It spews out effected notes also.

• Hello,
    We need a bit more information to be able to help, so

- what's the exact version number of Logic you're on?
    - what's the exact version number of OS X Leopard you're on?
    - what audio buffer size setting are you using in the Logics audio preferences panel?
    - what is the "process buffer range" set to in the same Logic audio preferences panel?
    - and what other USB devices are connected to your Mac besides the TI and mouse/keyboard?

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

• Logic 8.0.2 and Logic 9.0.2

OS 10.5.8

I've tried 256 and 128.

Small and Medium

I have disconnected everything from the Mac except my VSL key, Yellow Tools key, Emagic dongle and of course the USB cable for the Virus TI. The problem appears even without my Unitor attached. My Apogee soundcard is connected, but I have had same issues running audio through the in-built convertor of the Mac.

• I strongly recommend to keep the "Process Buffer Range" set to "small" in Logics audio preferences panel.
    To which USB port is the TI currently connected?
    And does the TI also go out of sync as you describe if you start the Logic + TI tutorial song? (you can find the tutorial song on your hard drive under [macintosh hd]/[library]/[documentation]/[access music]/[virus ti]/[tutorials]

And just out of interest: did you ever try a different USB cable? As stupid as this may sound, I can ensure you I had weird incidents solved by just that.

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

• I strongly recommend to keep the "Process Buffer Range" set to "small" in Logics audio preferences panel.
    To which USB port is the TI currently connected?
    And does the TI also go out of sync as you describe if you start the Logic + TI tutorial song? (you can find the tutorial song on your hard drive under [macintosh hd]/[library]/[documentation]/[access music]/[virus ti]/[tutorials]

And just out of interest: did you ever try a different USB cable? As stupid as this may sound, I can ensure you I had weird incidents solved by just that.

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

Small is set.
    USB port has been front and back.
    Using the tutorial song to test sync wouldn't show up why my song is out, unless it was out itself - does it have arps and delays? I'll look into it just to show you the result.
    I have tried 3 different USB cables.

The problem still persists.