Lfo Env mode to Filter, modulates pan as well?

• Something strange I noticed.
    Whenever I select End mode in either Lfo 1 or 2 and let it modulate the filter it also modulates the pan.
    The higher the modulation value, the more the sound swings from left to right.
    Now when I deselect the Env mode, the panning issue is gone.
    I'm using the latest OS and the filter balance is 100 % to the left.
    Anyone else experiencing this and/or is this normal for the Ti to behave like this?

Something else:

How do I on an arpeggiated sound setup the Lfo to modulate the filter or whatever from a fixed starting point without the lfo being retriggered by the arpeggiator?

• Something strange I noticed.
    Whenever I select End mode in either Lfo 1 or 2 and let it modulate the filter it also modulates the pan.
    The higher the modulation value, the more the sound swings from left to right.
    Now when I deselect the Env mode, the panning issue is gone.
    I'm using the latest OS and the filter balance is 100 % to the left.
    Anyone else experiencing this and/or is this normal for the Ti to behave like this?

Maybe you have setup your filters in split mode... Check that.

How do I on an arpeggiated sound setup the Lfo to modulate the filter or whatever from a fixed starting point without the lfo being retriggered by the arpeggiator?

You can't. Think about it... If you want the LFO to freely run without being restarted at note on, you can't setup a fixed starting point, because that fixed starting point would be defined by the first note you play and therefore, the LFO would not be free running anymore. Therefore, you set LFO to Mono mode and disable the Phase (set to zero)

Access Virus TI2 Polar Darkstar, Korg Kronos 88, Roland MB-8800 :thumbup:

• It's not in split mode, definitely not as I checked all configurations.
    Thanks for your answer on my second question.
    So creating a long sloping filter modulation with the lfo from a fixed starting point is not possible while running the arpeggiator.
    That kind of sucks as only way to do it is with automation then.