Using multi Parts in Studio One mixer

• Hi guys.

seting up multiple parts in cubase is very easy. but in studio one I get just the different tracks for the parts. It seems to be impossible to mixerchanels (with faders) for each part. Does anyone have an idea? I am getting craizy.

Thankyou very much

• hi I saw no one replied. I used studio one a while back with the virus and I remember it working out better than in Cubase. at least that is my opinion. cant guide you step by step but just letting you know its possible and also works well.

• So yeah i checked it out and its pretty easy but hard to find :)

If you have your mixerconsole open in studio one. Be sure to have the instruments tab open in the mixer. If you have already added your Virus TI plugin right click on it in the instruments tab and press expand.

You see three checkboxes. If you check these checkboxes the extra track will be added to the mixer console :)

If it doesnt make any sense what i'am saying, just reply and i will add screenshots

• I found that already. But I need more than three tracks - virus offers 15 Slots. For Virus productions, I moved back to Cubase. There every track in the timeline is automatically in the mixer. But thank you for Sugestions