OS X 10.9 Mavericks & Logic Pro X compatibility

• Hi,

Mavericks will be out pretty soon, on Autumn. How is Access going to support Mavericks - I hope you have been busy developing Mavericks compatible version since the developer releases? And how about Logic Pro X (haven't tried it yet)?

When Mountain Lion came out I had problems with Logic Pro 9 and Virus software... I had my system reinstalled afterwards and I have been sticking with the good ol' Lion 10.7 since. Seems I have to update to Mountain Lion now to get to try Logic Pro X. For what I searched in here forums, you seem to have resolved those compatibility issues.

• I've been able to download Logic X on an up to date machine & have now been able to install it on 10.7.5, everything seems to be working so far.

So far I have been able to use Logix X on 10.7.5 but haven't yet tested with Virus - thanks for the input :)

Looking for hearing people's experience / staff's info on how it's running with Mavericks, before I will be updating my OS.

• When Mountain Lion came out I had problems with Logic Pro 9 and Virus software... I had my system reinstalled afterwards and I have been sticking with the good ol' Lion 10.7 since. Seems I have to update to Mountain Lion now to get to try Logic Pro X. For what I searched in here forums, you seem to have resolved those compatibility issues.

there was a condition where the MIDI driver didn't connect after sleep -that aside it was always working as expected.
    marc