Virus Control 3.0 or latest version

• All downloads are available here: http://www.virus.info/downloads
    You should be logged into the same account you used for posting on this forum, in order to be able to download. The latest version is a beta, but there seem to be very little complaints about it, so it should work for you, until the release version comes out. For older versions you need to dig deep in the menus and archives at the same address.
    Hope this helps.

• I've been going in circles for days. I've re-downloaded The "Vuris TI Installer 5.1.7.00" several times now. All it seems to contain is a number of acrobat files and one single app, the "Virus Control Center" which appears to be a bare-bones recovery utility. I don't see anything resembling an actual hardware editor in here.

• I've been going in circles for days. I've re-downloaded The "Vuris TI Installer 5.1.7.00" several times now. All it seems to contain is a number of acrobat files and one single app, the "Virus Control Center" which appears to be a bare-bones recovery utility. I don't see anything resembling an actual hardware editor in here.

It should ask you what VST types you want to install and what folders you want to install them to during installation

• Hmm. I've been able to access the software from a daw now. I was hoping there might be a stand alone editor. Oh well. From what I've gleaned elsewhere I suppose I should be happy enough to access it at all, compared to the Mac guys. ....I gotta say, now that I CAN access it, I'm not too happy with the way the library management functions. I would prefer to back up then clear out the previous owners rom. Then ideally go through and cherry pick patches from one bank at a time. It's been a little enigmatic to navigate thus far. ......I might bite the bullet and purchase that Aura editor after all. I hope the library management is more straight forward there. .....In the meantime, thank you for the feedback. Cheers.

• Hmm. I've been able to access the software from a daw now. I was hoping there might be a stand alone editor. Oh well. From what I've gleaned elsewhere I suppose I should be happy enough to access it at all, compared to the Mac guys. ....I gotta say, now that I CAN access it, I'm not too happy with the way the library management functions. I would prefer to back up then clear out the previous owners rom. Then ideally go through and cherry pick patches from one bank at a time. It's been a little enigmatic to navigate thus far. ......I might bite the bullet and purchase that Aura editor after all. I hope the library management is more straight forward there. .....In the meantime, thank you for the feedback. Cheers.

You can do that by just going through the sounds on the top browser in Ti and dragging and dropping the sounds you like and creating a new bank on the bottom. Unless I'm misunderstanding...

PCWS: i7 3930k | Corsair H100 | Sapphire HD7950 Dual X | 64GB Patriot Viper III DDR3 1866 | MSI BigBang XPower II | 8xSamsung EVO=19TB + 2xWD4001=8TB HDD | Enermax 1200w 80+Platinum | CM Cosmos II

Cubits: Cubase 12.0.7 | CMC-TP · CH · PD · AI · QC · FDx2

Main Gear: Access Virus Ti · Virus C | Maschine Studio · Jam | Korg Triton pro 76 | Novation SL MKII | MOTU MidiXT | Roland XV-5080 · JV-2080 · TR-8 · TB-3 · VT-3 | Goliath HD | Barefoot MM27Gen2 | Mackie HR824 | Yamaha AW4416

• I've been a little busy with other things to mess with it much more, but I have done some stuff like that, nothing comprehensive... But I still don't have my head wrapped around everything. So far as I can tell you can drop to a mystery bank vst. (I'm unsure where that's actually going,) but not to another bank on the rom. Even though you can overwrite to rom if you do the whole bank. I don't know. I have my homework cut out for me, but I appreciate the feedback. I may yet try out Aura, I've heard some people like it better.