VIRUS TI Audio Bounce in Logic Pro X ?

• I have just bought Logic Pro X and am trying to bounce single VIRUS midi tracks into Audio Files.
    In Logic 9 I used to be able to solo the single Virus tracks and bounce them out separately as audio files. In X when I click on a track and Solo it, it solos all the Virus tracks so when I bounce it, it bounces all the tracks ...

I have tried the Bounce In Place and Export as Audio File option by right clicking on the region, however these do not allow Realtime Bounce.

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated thank you

• assuming you have set the right preferences, soloing a track in logic 9 doesn't solo the entire multi instrument but only the track and therefore channel in question. in logic x this doesn't work anymore. you need to solo the sequence(s) instead of the track. an alternative is to enable the ON/OFF switch in the track header components and select what you would like to hear through those.
    hth, marc

• Hello,
    I have the same problem, I tried all kind of soloing (on/off, solo on access panel, on Logic pro X etc) I could not get any bounced/exported track :huh:
    Thanks
    :thumbup: After hours; I found that I had to select "Realtime rendering" in "Bounce -> project or section " to get it work.
    But I don't know how to activate realtime rendering to do "Bounce in place" ? It is doing automatically offline render with empty track :S

• After hours; I found that I had to select "Realtime rendering" in "Bounce -> project or section " to get it work.

i don't want to come across as a total smartass but if you you would have taken a look at the Logic Setup Guide you probably would have saved yourself a couple of hours.

But I don't know how to activate realtime rendering to do "Bounce in place" ? It is doing automatically offline render with empty track

you can't. there are sequencer which can do that (studio one for instance) and others, like logic, which only feature offline bouncing in place.
    best, marc