Goes out of time when not in a loop

• When i have my Snow TI playing a midi track in Logic 9 it stays in time as it should if its in a loop but when you just have it not in a loop it goes out of time.

Its been happening since i got it and it drivin' me banana's so any help on this would be great

• Does the song use any tempo changes and does the Virus TI Snow plugin also run out of time if you play the Logic session from the very beginning of the project?
    Also is this with all sounds or just specific ones aka arpeggiators or similar?

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

• hi, thanks for the reply

Im using the same bpm throughout. It is with all sounds as i have tryed arp patches and normal patches and both suffer from same problem.

Ive also noticed tonight that even when in a loop it will sometimes go out of time (usually as it cycles back on itself), then i have to stop & press play again and usually it will go back in time then.

And i just tried playing it from the beginning of the project and it worked fine this time, but i think the problem usually comes from when I randomly flick the playhead into a section where the virus is.