Problem with Logic Pro (9 and X) and access virus desktop TI2 (after updating to OS5)

• Hi guys,

I've recently bought and installed the new Logic Pro X and for my bad luck I am experiencing a weird problem.
    Sometimes, sporadically, when I load a project I can't hear any sound from the virus channel. When I mute the rest, it turns that actually there is very low, but bit crushed sound.
    I had the same problem before with Logic Pro 9 when I changed the I/O buffer size from 256 to 128, but when I brought it back to 256 it disappeared. This time playing with the buffer size does not help though.
    I've tried creating a new project from scratch, loading again the virus plug-in, but it does not help either.
    Sometimes I have to restart the DAW couple of times, and then somehow it settles by itself.
    All these problems have started after I had updated to OS5. I have the impression that this causing the problem..

Any ideas?

P.S. My MacOS is freshly installed, so I don't think it could be the problem..

Update: I've loaded some old projects in Logic Pro 9, both in 32-bit and 64-bit mode, right after I experienced the issue again, and I had the same problem. This leads me to the thought it's not problem of Logic..

--
    Virus Ti2, Mac Mini, MacOSX 10.15, Logic Pro X

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von exerhlp ()