Remote Control: BUTTON USE!!!!!

• In remote control mode, we can currently only use knobs to send CC data. It would be AMAZING if we could use the buttons as toggles. and here's my scenario for why:

I have a StudioLogic VMK-61 midi controller. the buttons are all user-programmable, so I have the transport controls programmed to send some midi CC messages:

<< sends CC115 at a value of 255 (rewind)
    >> sends CC116 at a value of 255 (forward)
    > sends CC118 at a value of 255 (play)
    [] sends CC119 at a value of 255 (stop)

I have logic set up in key commands to respond to these midi CC messages accordingly, via the 'assignments' area in the Key Commands window.

For a long time, my virus wasn't set up in my studio for easy access. Simply put, i wasn't doing any work that required it. Since then, i have moved it into position as my primary controller. however, my workflow is such that I miss being able to use the Button Toggles that I have set up on the VMK-61! I do a lot of scoring and arranging in a program other than logic, but i still need to be able to remotely control logic's transport when i'm in the other program. It's just easier to press those buttons than it is to switch from Finale into Logic and press the < or > keys and then the space bar to play the sequence.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE implement this!!!

I only need three buttons, for Forward, Rewind, Play/Stop.

*edited title, just realized it said "remove" instead of "remote" :P