[W7 x64 SP1] Updated to latest firmware now i get BSOD's with Virus TI2 on.

• Hello there,

I figured, i'd come to this website to check and see if there were new drivers/firmware for my Virus TI2 (and there were.... v5.0402 x64).
    So, i hooked up my virus, to a direct USB port of my PC and installed the new update.
    Firmware got flashed and all seemed fine...

After this, i restarted my computer and turned the Virus back on again... a mere 10-20 seconds later the entire system will freeze instantly followed by a BSOD (something about an offending/conflicting driver).
    Appearantly its quite a drastic crash too, since Windows comes up with the startup assistant after this crash. I decided to continue anyway and after a scan of my C:\ drive i could get into my computer again (luckily).
    The install i'm using is perfectly clean and has always worked flawlessly with my Virus before.

System specs (if youre interested):
    MSI Z77A-GD80
    Intel Core i7 2600K
    2 x 4 GB DDR3 1600MHZ G-Skill RipjawsX
    Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD7970
    2 x Intel 510 SSD RAID0
    Seasonic X-850 PSU

I hope you guys can shed any light on this, since this is a real problem for me (i can't do anything with my Virus now).

• If that's the stable than i am definetly downgrading back to that. Will keep you posted.

well the beta 5.0.4 had some issues for me regarding hardware midi sending probs and for some reason unknown to me and a 100 others, cubase kept crashing. i reverted back to 5.0.3 and for no reason i could posible explain, midi is back to super tight, no glitches,hung notes and cubase n longer crashes midway through a session. very odd but def worth a shot