Snap crackle and pop, since 2006 (Access New Tag Line)

• You should make cereal, nobody would question it that way.

I'm using my TI as an external instrument these days, you know, good old fashioned MIDI.

I wouldn't say it works 100% that way, but it's a damn site better than the VC junk I've had the misfortune to have wasted the last whatever years on.

It's a shame you seem to be blinkered on this. Moog have put out a very reliable library / editor for my Sub Phatty. Available standalone or plugin. Open your minds.

I'd sell it tomorrow, but it's plagued with a display fault that seems to be quite common.

I'm happy because you're not building aircraft, that would be a problem don't you think?

Cheap components, poor build quality.

• I had to check the date to make sure it was not april 1st..

Its not, so, given the Virus is extremely well made, its pretty clear to me you have serious issues with your computer system, not your Virus.

So, if you have any interest in getting help to get it going I suggest you post specifics so that folks can try to help!..

if , on the other hand, you just wish to hate, go post on KVR or elsewhere.. somebody there may listen or even believe you ;)

• AJ,
    from what i can recollect, there were a couple of attempts to help you. but as it turns out, what works for others seem to not do the trick for you. we will send you a replacement display (to cure whatever is up with your display now) and then, hopefully,we can just part in style. please supply your address through access support, send it att. marc.
    best, marc