Can't get the vocoder to work

• Please read below.

Here is a commented video on what I tried to do to get it work:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I tried in this video all the steps described by Jörg from the support. I'm ready to do screensharing.

As shown in the video, I've been using Atomizer and inputs without any issue, so this should NOT A ROUTING issue.

Thanks,

• At the very end of the video a vocoder sound is selected, but it is not shown what was actually set in the FX1 and FX2 pages of the plugin, so it is absolutely unclear on what went wrong here, nor is there any chance to verify any wrong setting. The vocoder definitely works and here's what I would simply test:

At the point in the video, when that user activates the INPUT MODE set to "static" and the signal can be heard, I would suggest to set the "INPUT MODE" back to "off" and to simply set the VOCODER to "OSC" as the Vocoder Mode and then to also send at least one Midi note to the Virus at the same time.

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

• Hi Jörg,

I was able to make it work. I made a video for the occasion!

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I can make a better one if anyone is interested :).

Thanks!