Recommended USB Host Controller?

• Hi,

Is there a recommended USB PCIe card for use in a PC for the Ti series?

Currently I am using the supplied USB cable into a USB 2.0 port without any other devices sharing the internal hub. But I am experiencing inconsistent detection of the snow in Reaper.

Reaper is version: 4.52/x64 rev 749c96

Ti Software is version: 5.0.3

ASIO device is SLL Nucleus: Audio driver version 1.26.0

I had a USB 3.0 PCIe card in the previous PC build dedicated to the Ti Snow, but that same card doesn't play nice with the current PC hardware configuration so I'm looking to purchase a new USB PCIe card. Is there a preferred manufacturer or specific card that Access recommends?

Thanks!

• Thanks for the link, I'm not sure if you're trying to link to a search, but the link produces an error. Invalid or it no longer exists.

I a did a search specifically for the Belkin after you mentioned it, but it still returns mostly anecdotal comments from users and not an official recommendation from Access. But based on that, I guess it's the next step.

I had searched the FAQ before posting here as well. Would be nice if they added this info to the FAQ and/or a sticky post for common Q& As

The Snow doesn't get recognized at all if it's connected to a USB 3 port on the intel DX79SR. So I was planning on a USB 2 card unless Access suggested otherwise.

Thanks for the information guys.