Workflow optimisations

• Hi everyone,

got a special workflow when working in your studio? Well, who hasn't? So let's collect little nags that could maybe be improved. Of course, this is highly subjective, but WTH...

1) My computer usually runs all day long. But not being a pro musician, I use it for a lot of other work rather than producing. The TI keyboard however is ready all the time, just to play a little. Unfortunately, it goes into "local off" as soon as it detects a USB connection - which is naturally always there when the computer is running. I have to manually turn it on again to hear anything at all. So why not

- detect the VC plug-in instead of just the USB connection? With the plug-in active, local off is a must in most cases, but not with USB active. OR
    - give us more Local modes. What about on, off, auto-usb, auto-plugin?

2) I'm quite often inspired by just stepping through the sounds and playing with them. At the end of one bank, the Program button + just stops. It doesn't switch over from Bank0-127 to Bank1-1. Could this be implemented? When I push the bank switch at that point, I start with Bank1-127 and have to step backward. Okay, not really bad, but it somehow stops my thoughtless workflow. :D

Best regards,

Christian

• Indeed, that would be a solution, and certainly easier for Access... :D . Thanks, Summa!

On the other hand, that's one more app to start. But certainly, it's feasible, and there's some nice freeware for Mac, too (which I use otherwise anyway).

Best regards,

Christian