• I seem to have stumbled on a bug regarding CC1. My modwheel stops transmitting values between 0 and roughly 33 or so. I thought I might have a faulty mod wheel, so I went into Remote mode, and programmed a softknob to send CC1. The soft knob also doesn't transmit from 0-33. This seemed like a bug, so I programmed a bunch of other knobs in remote mode to also send CC1, and they all responded the same way: no transmission of values between 0 and ~33 for CC1. So, there must be a bug in the OS that prevents it from sending CC1 between 0 and 35 or so. Programming the knobs to send any other CC message results in the full range being used.

Any other users care to verify this?

I made a video about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUSlodOEXI8

• just wanna say that this problem has returned. I'm monitoring the midi input with a program called MIDI Monitor. the only solution i've found is to make sure the mod wheel is all the way up (127) when i boot the unit up. if I don't do that, the after about 30 minutes or so, it'll start randomly sending CC1 messages with a value of about 60, and the mod wheel's range of values is from 60-127 over roughly a 30deg sweep. Possibly a bad potentiometer on the modwheel assembly?