Harha - Shores of Hell

• [soundcloud]

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/soundcloud]

My newest track. I'd say that at least 75% of the sounds you hear there were crafted on my Virus TI Desktop and Virus C Desktop. The genre is hardstyle.

Anyways, any kind of feedback is highly appreciated!

• Wow, this track is huge!
    Any chance of getting more information on the Synths used? I'd love to know more about the background of the track!

Glad to hear you like it! :D

Umm, I mainly used my 2 Virus synths as I said tbh. The square oscillator thingy and that supersaw "screech" you can both hear in the intro and outro were made with Lennar Digital's Sylenth1 which is a great little VST Synth. Also the kick (The whole kick, punch and bass) is based on a patch I made with Sylenth1. Cymbals / Snares / Claps and other minor drums like that were imported from Drumazon so they are basically 909 sounds which I've edited a bit for my likings. Other than that it's just many recorded virus patches of mine, really. :|