MIDI Controller Recording Not Capturing Wheel Actions

• My question is similar to the one below mine, also about using the TI as an integrated MIDI Controller (but I'm using FL Studio as my DAW).

My TI2 Keyboard is working and I am capturing (1) notes and (2) knobs during recording. However, I am not capturing the Wheel actions (Pitch + Mod). For example the patch has -50/+50 Pitch Bending and there is no effect, either live on recorded playback, when I slide the Pitch wheel.

What could possibly be the issue here? My MIDI input is "Virus TI Synth", output is "Microsoft MIDI Mapper". Notes and knobs are fine. Thanks

(Edit: The only way to hear my pitch changes is to put the synth in Config / Local Mode = ON.)

• To add to my post. In FL Studio, I've linked my MIDI CC #0 and #1 successfully, but this has no effect on Pitch. It looks like there's no MIDI CC # event for Pitch-Bending in the list that I see.

The test program MIDI-OX shows that there is a Pitch Bend event sent when I move the wheel. The Range is -50/+50 in Virus Center for that patch, so it should be really audible. But the sound is constant.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i40.tinypic.com/ruy25c.jpg]

• SOLVED
    - Click on the instrument for this patch to bring up Channel Settings.
    - Right-click the Pitch knob in the window
    - Select "Link to Controller"
    - At this point, move the Pitch-Bend wheel on the keyboard, simply move it, don't press any notes. The window disappears.
    - Now, after the window closed, verify that when you move the pitch-bender, the Pitch Knob in Channel Settings moves left/right.
    - Increase/decrease range (up to 48 ) via the LCD display to the right of the knob.

Now the pitch changes get recorded.