TI2 and Sonar X3 Problem

• Anyone using Sonar X3 with a Virus TI2? Hoping someone has the answer to this problem. I load Virus control as a vst. Everything works fine except Sonar is allowing only 1 midi channel rather than the 16 that I need. In the midi track output drop down menu, all that I have is Virus TI-1. There is no 2-16 no matter how many midi tracks I have. I've checked all the options in the Sonar preferences midi menu. Is there a setting in Virus control that I'm missing? Thanks for any response.

• Ok, I solved this problem on the Sonar X3 forum. If anyone else ever runs into this problem here is the answer. In the Sonar track inspector, there is a little drop down menu just below the effects bin on the midi track being used. This is where the midi output channel is set. I was under the impression that the midi output channel was selected in the midi channel strip on the console as several other DAW's are setup. This is not the case in Sonar. The only thing selected in the midi channel strip in the console output drop down is the actual vst you are sending midi data to. It is labeled Virus TI 1. I took the 1 to mean channel 1.