Wait or Buy. The waiting game.

• I guess there are tons of these threads.
    I used to have a Virus TI Polar (new) which I traded in for a Virus TI2 desktop, which I sold in order to get a Korg Kronos which I just sold yesterday. (Can you imagine that?).
    I missed my TI2 desktop so much. So I would like to buy a Virus TI2 Keyboard. Problem is. TI2 is getting old, like 5 years. The new Nord Lead 4 and King Korg have pushed the sound quality to a new level with oversampling and high bit/audio rates.
    Now I wonder if I should wait for a TI3. There seems to me atleast that there is no indication for that to happen, could be in 10 more years, or maybe tomorrow. I don't know and it bothers me. I think the world is ready for a TI3 now.
    Thunderbolt interface to make the total inegration perfected with 16 virtual outputs, more DSP power, higher sound quality, iPad editor, more FM synthesis, new color theme. Plenty of reasons to make new models.

Please Access/Kemper, give me a hint. Say like "Wait till after frankfurt" or "possibly next year" or "We have no plans making new models". So that I know atleast what I should do. I have time and patience. is it worth waiting?
    Is TI2 selling too well in order to make new models? Or is the marked too small? If there is a silence policy, answer in private message and I will keep quite. (not that you will believe me).

;(

Regards
    Robin Kleven