Feature request; Matrix Upgrade

• In each slot of the matrix's slots allow for one input shared to 3 outputs. What should also be included is in the two empty spaces of the slot, should be a phase offset. It wouldn't have to be anything incredible, but 180 and +/- 90 at least!
    Yeesh, the lfo's can do phase trigger, why not the matrix? The thing is, with multed modulation sources, phase offset can sound astounding, and especially in 90 degree increments, with different modulation destinations.

Anyhow, do it Access! It's simple and righteous!

• Sorry, but your request doesn't make sense. 'Phase' usually refers to position relative to the full period (180 - half period, 90 - quarter etc) and is used in context of periodic signals. That's why "LFO starting phase" is meaningful - LFO is a periodic signal. But how do you define "phase" for an arbitrary matrix slot, when it could be ENV4 whose attack is modulated by modwheel?

• Hey good catch; that could definitely explain why you can't modulate the lfo phase trigger, as it would be too dynamic, but maybe it could offset the envelope only in the + phase. Even that would be a really useful. So it starts your envelope, but then it could also start the envelope again in quarter or half the envelope's length, determined by the envelope's settings. Yeah it definitely could get tricky with more complex routing, and shows the limitations of trigger phase vs. actual modulation phasing, but the lfo's can definitely handle stuff like that. What got me onto this is that i wanted some phasing between lfo's, which you can do if you set them identically, except for the trigger phase.. It works perfectly, even if you modulate the rate of the first two lfo's at the same time, with the 3rd lfo, and modulate that with an envelope... so the processing must be pretty dynamic. Heck, i'd be pretty darn happy with this option just on the lfo's in the matrix, which would save you a single lfo at least. The lfo waveshapes get really complex, and in envelope mode, still individually attenuated in the matrix, with phasing would totally kick ass.