TI Polar intermittent dead keys

• Hi,

My Polar has a series of dead keys which go from C3 downward eight consecutive notes. Sometimes the B works and stays sounding until I shut it off using the panic button. At other times all the other seven notes work, but the B makes no sound.

I was wondering whether anyone can help me diagnose a solution that I could try.

If it did need repairing, can anyone advise of how much this sort of thing costs to accomplish? I am in England.

I will check later today whether it is the keybed or the electronics by connecting another keyboard to it via midi and seeing if the notes work.

Thank you in advance for any advice on the above

Clive

• also try using the transpose keys - do the same keys still not work, this will tell you if its particular keys... or as MrMowgli says, something to do with the patch/config.
    (just make sure in the keyboard option, the transpose keys are set to keyboard, and not patch)

• I had a similar issue recently, with no specific key though. For my case, it seems to be a USB power issue. Too many devices connected, so it would behave the way you described it. Hope that helps.