Random MIDI signals from Virus TI to Logic 9 ? and out of TUNE / KEY

• My VIRUS TI sends a constant MIDI signal NOTE ON to LOGIC 9 and is also out of tune.
    I have it all up to date with latest updated firmware and software.
    Both note played on VIRUS keyboard and/or MIDI playback through host (LOGIC 9) are out of tune with the rest of the arrangement.
    I've tried many different things to try to reset, tried panic for MIDI, loaded and unloaded plugin.
    Worst part really is that this amazing keyboard is playing out of tune relative to any other plug-in, or separate outboard keyboard!

Super strange ?( 8| ?(

Any ideas would be kindly appreciated, thanx 8) :thumbup:

Mac OS 10.6.8
    LOGIC 9.1.8 (64Bit)
    Virus TI Keyboard

• every 30-45 minutes or so, my virus will send out a low C (2 oct below middle C in a piano) via midi. it's very strange. I'd been watching via MIDI Monitor.app to figure out who was sending the note-on message without a note-off. Also, sometimes the unit's modwheel doesn't get calibrated during boot, and the output range is somethin' like 40-120. it's very strange. no firmware or software updates have cured it so far. my only work-around is to boot the machine with the modwheel all the way up.

man, that virus has some quirky bugs.

• i had the same problem with my midi keybord in FL 9 i send it back to store and they send back midi to me with letter every thing is ok . So i sold it as brand new :P and bought new one