Calling out beta testers for 3rd party Virus Editor / Librarian

• Hey all,

Like stated in few threads already, we're building a AudioUnit / VSTi editor plug-in for Virus A - TI range that operates only via MIDI & SysEx !
    We're now looking forward to get Windows and Mac users into our beta group, that are patient, dedicated and open to explore / share suggestions. Also, good English is required or Finnish will do as well ;)
    We hope you're not afraid to take video shootings of your beta testings if something goes wrong etc.
    What we need:
    MAC users with 10.6 or up + one of the following DAWs

• Logic 7 (32bit)

• Logic 9

• Logic 10

• Live 7 (32bit)

• Live 9

• Cubase (32bit)

• Cubase (64bit)

PC users with XP or up + one of the following DAWs

• FL Studio

• Live 7 (32bit)

• Live 9

• Cubase (32bit)

• Cubase (64bit)

Total = 10 beta testers.
    If you think you can apply, please send me email with your current setup and we shall go from there :) Once the applicant is approved, I will strike through the DAW from the list.
    Oh one more thing.. You MUST have Virus A,B or C hardware synth and external MIDI interface...

• I'd be interesting in beta testing for you since I wish to avoid using the TI integration yet have editing/recall available as a plugin.

I'm running on MacOS10.8.6 with Ableton Live Suite 9.1.4 on a Mac Book Pro with several MIDI interfaces.

Thanks and Best Wishes!

JaseFOS

• Sent you an e-mail form your site...
    No response.
    Cubase 7 64bit.
    Virus Ti2 & VirusC
    MOTU MidiXT

PCWS: i7 3930k | Corsair H100 | Sapphire HD7950 Dual X | 64GB Patriot Viper III DDR3 1866 | MSI BigBang XPower II | 8xSamsung EVO=19TB + 2xWD4001=8TB HDD | Enermax 1200w 80+Platinum | CM Cosmos II

Cubits: Cubase 12.0.7 | CMC-TP · CH · PD · AI · QC · FDx2

Main Gear: Access Virus Ti · Virus C | Maschine Studio · Jam | Korg Triton pro 76 | Novation SL MKII | MOTU MidiXT | Roland XV-5080 · JV-2080 · TR-8 · TB-3 · VT-3 | Goliath HD | Barefoot MM27Gen2 | Mackie HR824 | Yamaha AW4416

• Hi,

I have a new Mac Pro running Yosemite and have access to both Cubase 7.5 and Logic X and would be interested in testing this for you. My only confusion is you list above TI, but state at the bottom users must have an A,B or C. I only have a MKI Virus TI. I have various MIDI interfaces to try with this.

Regards,

Adrian.