Store LIVE state in VC

• Please can you store the 'LIVE' low latency state in the VC AU/vst . I have a number of performance setups which need this activated.
    And currently I need to every time remember to activate it.

This is problematic, as if i forget (easy to do) , it throws out other delay compensation I'm using which assumes live is active

( I'd almost consider this a bug, as vst states are expected to be saved in a totally integrated environment)

Thanks

• yes, LIVE mode is about reducing PDC reported to the DAW, and is used if you are using physical outputs or not...

i do use physical output... thats actually where the issues 'start' from.

VC reports 3000 samples as PDC when in non-live mode (around 50ms iirc) which will be used by your DAW to send data early.
    when in 'live' mode these is reduced to around 256 (5ms), so is more appropriate for live performance setups, and is highly relevant when using physical outputs,
    as when using physical outputs you are always going to need to tweak the delay compensation, pdc assumes output back thru usb.
    (hence access advise, that using physical outputs will play early)

(my post delay compensation reported inconsistently , highlights a bug in VC pdc reporting to daws)