May sound like a step back, but could be extremely useful

• I was thinking, seeing as a few people seem to have sync issues, and having read the thread with the request to limit VC to 8 parts instead of 16 to save processing power, that a feature I could really really use is the ability to disable some features altogether if I find I never use them.
    Imagine it a bit like the feature in protools that allows you to totally disable and hide a track to preserve CPU.
    I understand it sounds like a step back, but I personally have an IMac with 3 USB ports which, as far as I can tell, are all connected to the same bus, and nothing I can do about it. But there are things I hardly ever use on the Virus TI, such as the Atomizer. Also I don't think I've ever used more than 8 parts at any one time, and they all always went through USB Out 1.
    Anyway, before I start rambling on and to sum up, if possible a feature that lets the user optimize the system by disabling various features of the TI.
    Cheers

p.s.: thanks for the Virus TI and permanent top notch support and updates.

• Does it save power? I'm not sure anyone has got back on the idea who would actualy know for sure. I've still got my fingers crossed.

I do like to use the seperate usb outs, even if only using 3 parts. They always have different plug ins on the different outs. Like one will have a sidechained compressor plug in on it.