Badass tune - well i think so.

• Please have a listen to my track below - ideally looking for a bit of feedback. I recently had a go at re-mixing this and think my changes are for the better, but would definitely like to know what others think - improvements/recommendations etc.

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Hope you enjoy

Thanks

Matt

• it's actually pretty good; although it doesn't stand out as much as it could - these kind of tracks need to do so many things in the space of 4 minutes to keep the ADD generation of Dub/hard step lovers interested - it needs breaks, effects and drops all over it to really do well and to stand out in the absolute sea of these kind of tracks being release

Quite nicely produced and sounds good on my system - might be lacking a bit of bass

good work though