Midi does not work anymore !

• Hello i have a Problem again, the other 200 Problems with this Synthesizer i solved by myself, but this Time it seems more difficult, and sadly im not a Rocket Scientist, maybe we have an Expert here that can solve it.

I played my Virus 2 Years directly i turned the Knobs without any Programms, i was using this Synthesizer like to the Time the first one came out in the 60' s lol

Now i wanted to controll it over my PC Screen like all do, with this Programm :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEAzYO94aPs

I have allready installed it and the Programm itself seem to work, i mastered the Problem with the Audio Buffering, the Low USB Ports and some other Stuff.

But i can not go on with this Problem I try to describe as best i can in English

I either use an mIdispot 4x4 but i take it out, to make it not anymore complicated as it allready is.

My Microx is the Masterkeyboard, it controlls the Virus
    I use MidiOx for this.

I start Midiox and it works. I can controll my Virus in Windows np.

I start Sonar Home Studio 7.

The Controll gone, i can not controll the Virus anymore.
    But its still there ! No Problems in the System like Virus gone or anything.
    If i use a ready Midiline he even can Play it. But it will not react anymore to my Microx to play new Midilines or Melodys...

The Edirol UA4Fx is my Soundcard. i allready put the Virus in it and controlled it over Midispot...same Problems...

i tried all Midi/Audio Lines in and out.

How can i still controll the Virus if its in Sonar ?

Update :

I just realised that NO Synthesizer works if the Virus is connected.

I made my Midispot in again and connected my Radias over it it works without ANY Problems.

Thank you.