Virus TI2 Desktop - Stage

• Hello people!

I have TI2 Desktop and I am using for some time with Ableton Live and Pro Tools, always in the studio.

I would like to know from you, what is the best way to make the setup Virus for use on stage. Especially, mapping suggestions to change patches and control parameters. would like to understand how it works for quick changes of patches and synchronizing multiple devices, as for example in Depeche Mode. They use two Virus (to my knowledge) on stage, with multiple patches and everything happens very quickly.

that's it!

Thanks for now!

:thumbup:

• For live, I always use the Virus in Multi mode, one multi per song. This way I can do splits/layers or simply place different sounds on separate MIDI channels (if they don't need to play at the same time during the song). Switching MIDI channels is nearly instantaneous on my MIDI keyboard (one button click, basically).
    Even if a song requires just one sound, I dedicate a multi to it.

I also programmed a few buttons to send MIDI program change for instant switching of multis - you don't want to be scrolling from #35 to #77 between songs :)

Please note that I'm not using a laptop, just MIDI keyboard + Virus TI desktop.
    Hope this helps.