Hi from New Zealand

• Hi newbie here to the Virus I just bought a snow mainly to use as a sound module from my controller keyboard Casio PX-5S. Only had it a day but am already a bit confused. I am from NEw Zealand Queenstown specifically and semi Professional been play keys for years and look forward to getting some great sounds out of this
    Thanks

Shane Blyth

• Just normal first day getting my head around a few things a few days on and I am pretty well sorted thanks except my post last night I am getting ableton or any other daw crashing with the plugin while simply browsing sounds worked the day before for about 4 hours I just went thru a bunch of free sounds and some banks I bout but today no luck after reboots restarting the snow it doesn't crash just the control centre pulls either live or mainstage down Thanks

• No clue, send a message to tech support and I'm sure they'll get you sorted. I had problems with mine when I first got it, but support helped me resolve them, and I've been good ever since. Good luck

• It's

No clue, send a message to tech support and I'm sure they'll get you sorted. I had problems with mine when I first got it, but support helped me resolve them, and I've been good ever since. Good luck

seems to have sorted itself out if it uses the physical outputs on the virus it seems to crash but if it outputs the virus audio out the MacBook airs own sound output it seems stable strange as it was using the snows ours the other day fine. One thing I have noticed is the huge output volume difference between its sounds going from extremely soft to suddenly 10x louder. I expect a slight volume change bit I suppose I'll have to manually go thru them and try and get a close volume match you can't have sounds leaping up in volume between the previous on one stage

• The USB outs are much quieter than the analog out, but the patch volumes are fairly consistent given they are all monitored through the USB outs on mine. Could be the version of virus control center you are using is glitchy with your OS. You could try using a different version that's guaranteed to work with your OS. I had to try several until I found one that was really stable for me