Assigning Arp-pattern as a modulation source.

• My bad if a request like this was already posted, but I wish for the option to assign the arpeggiator pattern as a mod source to maybe the cutoff frequency or FM amount. The random LFO stepper is cool but it would be nice to have other patterns made myself.

And also... the need for more evil sounds. I am making a style of music that will involve the use of very evil synthesizers layered on top of electric guitars.. so I am trying to find the most evil patches, but patches that are not too hard so that they do not compete with the electric guitars. But also not too soft or atmospheric either... very tough to describe the sounds I am looking for...

In general, it is very difficult to find the right sounds to accompany metal music, but so far, the Virus offers the most options for me out of any product so far. So now I am making some evil banks.

For a reference, (if anyone is interested in what I am talking about, please go download or buy the album "Obsolete" by Fear Factory. Very awesome accompanying synths!!

Thanks
    Zap.