No MIDI connection (MacOS 10.9.5, Virus 5.1.0.0)

• Pyr, me too I'm on hackintosh (P6T Deluxe v2) and Cubase 7.5.30. Try disabling inside Cubase The VirusTI Midi (if you use usb, you only need the interface named Virus TI Synth). Remove also from "In All MIDI" all the interfaces you don't need.
    I had my CC121 controller crashing itself and the Virus also. Removing it from In All MIDI did the job.
    Also loading the Virus as Instrument Rack (and not track) improved a lot the "Virus experience".

-Windows 10 Pro 64bit DAW (Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero + i9-9900)

-Steinberg Cubase 10 + Steinberg CC121 Controller
    -Steinberg MR816 CSX + Behringer ADA8200
    -iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX
    -Clavia Nord Modular G1 Expanded

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII

-Adam A7X
    https://soundcloud.com/daksha

• Hi Daisha,thank for reply and sorry if I write now!
    You have told right ,using The Virus connecting only in midi (Virus Ti Synth) work very good and using the Multi Mode is as same as using the vst control
    We return in analogo mode !

• I'm happy to know that in some way, you have improved your Virus behaviour. I'm not experimenting big problems even on USB audio. I set the output of Cubase to my TC Konnekt Live soundcard, buffer at 128. The virus sends 1 Stereo channel and 4 monos straight into cubase's mixer (using busses to achieve stereo signal for those mono tracks). What's crazy is that generally if you have crackles and instability, a bigger buffer helps. Not in the case of Virus. Lowering the buffer to 128 helped. Well...it's better like this :D
    Anyway, I found here in Italy a guy selling over ebay for 7 euros a Belkin PCI-USB 4 ports interface. Considering it's just 7 euros I'm gonna try it and will let you know.

-Windows 10 Pro 64bit DAW (Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero + i9-9900)

-Steinberg Cubase 10 + Steinberg CC121 Controller
    -Steinberg MR816 CSX + Behringer ADA8200
    -iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX
    -Clavia Nord Modular G1 Expanded

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII

-Adam A7X
    https://soundcloud.com/daksha

• Hello,I am experiencing the same issue running 10.9.4 on an iMac 27" mid 2011 running 5.08 and 5.10. The Midi driver disappears after a short period of time, sometimes 20 minutes and crashes the core MIDI driver. The Virus shows up in the crash log as the cause. trying to rescan the midi device in Audio Midi setup crashes the driver again and stops all of my other MIDI devices from working! rebooting the computer is the only option after that.

I've tried rolling back the MIDI driver to 5.08, but like I mentioned before, the issue was still persistent then.